We are a local Fensa registered firm based in Burbage near hinckley Leicestershire working around the midlands. nuneaton,bedworth,wolvey, carlton, market bosworth ,lutterworth,sheepy magna, claybrook magna, sharnford, claybrook ,s ,stoney stanton,sapcote, broughton astley, stoke golding,fenney drayton, nailstone,coalville, heather, swepstone, ibstock,and surrounding areas
Office open hours are mon - sat 8 am - 8 pm sunday Closed
A B C offer a full range of UPVC services including upvc conservatories , porches , windows , doors and fascia boards . with a full window repair , door repair , roofline repair and glass repair service. service including Broken glass, misty glass , window repairs , door repairs conservatory repairs as well handles hinges and locks
Door repairs hinckley nuneaton
glass repairs hinckley nuneaton
misted glass hinckley nuneaton
window repairs hinckley nuneaton
Double glazing repairs nuneaton , window repairs nuneaton , door repairs nuneaton , upvc repairs nuneaton , Hinckley , lutterworth , sharnford , stoney stanton , sapcote , stoke golding , market bosworth , carlton , conservatory repairs , glass repairs , misted glass , steamed up glass , lock repairs , sticking doors , hard to lock upvc door , smashed glass ,greenhouse glass nuneaton , broken handles , leaking conservatories , conservatory problems , broken hinge , draughty doors draughty windows , double glazing repairs hinckley , window repairs hinckley , door repairs hinckley , upvc repairs hinckley ,
GENERAL INFORMATION & QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
GRP COMPOSITE DOOR SLAB & GLAZING CASSETTE SPECIFICATION
1. External skins / facings are 2mm in thickness and manufactured using (SMC) sheet moulded compound, thermosetting resin, glass reinforced polymer (GRP). The thermoset process provides total stability in the skins irrespective of climate change in temperature (they will not expand or contract).
2. The skins / facings are compression moulded to provide a high definition panel design, with graining giving an authentic timber appearance.
3. The skins are then bonded to 62mm water resistant PVC composite stiles and top rail and a 30mm and 62mm PVC composite rail makes up the bottom rails thus providing trim ability of 40mm top and sides and 70mm at the bottom.
4. A 25mm engineered reinforcing timber rail is then introduced directly behind the polymer styles finishing between the polymer rails top and bottom. In addition a 30mm x 50mm timber lock block is positioned directly behind the timber rail positioned centrally (note that at no point is any timber exposed on any side of the door even if trimmed to its maximum as a minimum of 20mm of polymer rail protects it from the elements).
5. The door is then injected with a 100% CFC-free Polyurethane foam which fills the void between the skins and provides superior thermal performance (6 times that of timber) and enhances the doors soundproofing.
6. The manufactured blanks come complete with a 25 Year structural warranty and satisfy thermal test requirements of Annex D.
7. The U value of the solid door measures 0.86 W/M2K.
8. The manufactured 44.5mm Door slabs are available in widths of 762mm, 838mm and 914mm and a height of 2013mm offering trim ability of a maximum of 82mm off the width and 110mm of the height.
9. The Door is offered in 5 different pre-finishes white, blue, green, red and black and the skins are colour pre-pigmented. Two woodgrain painted finishes in oak and mahogany are also offered on a buff coloured skin. The internal skins and edges are always white.
10. The doors GRP skins/facings offer high impact resistance.
11. The door blanks are offered in 7 different styles to suit most choices and are compatible with a 44mm glazing cassette system.
12. A unique ABS snap fit glazing cassette systems to suit 24mm hermetically sealed double glazed units is offered in 15 variations in matching colours to that of the doors featuring the same graining effects as well as mouldings to further enhance the aesthetic appearance of the door (no unsightly screw covers or plugs required).
FRAME SIZE INFORMATION
Minimum Frame Width 823mm
Maximum Frame Width 1001mm
This applies to 6 Panel Solid, Twin Tops, Sunburst, Half Moon, Moon/Mid, 8 Panel Arched Top, 9 Panel Rectangle, Oval and Diamond style doors.
Minimum Frame Height 1981mm
Maximum Frame Height 2081mm
Any door bigger than these sizes needs to have an add-on to make wider or taller.
What are composite doors
If you are looking for a new door why not consider a composite grp one with many colours and styles available they do cost more but are far more secure and look far better than standard upvc doors, having said that if its a budget upvc front door we still fit many of these so whatever the door give us a call on (01455) 613516 or fill in your details on our and we will ring you back usually within the hour !